Do you want to know where you can find the Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring and increase your chances of winning in battles? Then this article should help you in your objective.
Elden Ring is a Souls-type game with not-so-forgiving ethics. The game is really challenging thus grinding is the only way to slash enemies. You have to upgrade and make use of different elements that the game offers and what else other than use upper-grade weapons? The Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring is the top-tier weapons grade and there are about nine of these available in the game.
In the vast open-world setting, the players really have to put in the effort to gather most of these items. However, locating them is not going to be one of your concerns as in this guide, we will talk about the locations of where you can find these Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring. But for the most part, taking up the fights and defeating the foes to get the weapons as dropped loot is going to be tough.
What are the 9 Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring called?
There are a total of nine Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring and you will be seeing a bit of variety between them. The name of all the Legendary Armaments are;
|1)||Dark Moon Greatsword|
|2)||Grafted Blade Greatsword|
|3)||Bolt of Gransax|
|6)||Golden Order Greatsword|
|7)||Marais Executioner’s Sword|
|9)||Sword of Night and Flame|
Now that we have all the names for these weapons sorted, we can go further into explaining where players should look for them in the game.
Where to find all 9 Legendary armaments in Elden Ring?
1) Dark Moon Greatsword
- Skill: Moonlight Greatsword
- Requirements: Dexterity 11, Strength 16, Intelligence 38
- Location: Available once you complete the Ranni’s Quest
2) Grafted Blade Greatsword
- Skill: Oath of Vengeance
- Requirements: Dexterity 14, Strength 40
- Location: Defeat Leonine Misbegotten at Castle Morne in Weeping Peninsula
3) Bolt of Gransax
- Skill: Ancient Lightning Spear
- Requirements: Dexterity 40, Strength 20
- Location: At Leyndell in the Royal Capital
4) Eclipse Shotel
- Skill: Death Flare
- Requirements: Dexterity 25, Strength 10, Faith 30
- Location: Inside Castle Sol in the Mountaintops of the Giants
5) Ruins Greatsword
- Skill: Wave of Destruction
- Requirements: Strength 50, Intelligence 16
- Location: Defeat Crucible Knight and Misbegotten Warrior at Redmane Castle in Caelid.
6) Golden Order Greatsword
- Skill: Establish Order
- Requirements: Dexterity 21, Strength 16, Faith 28
- Location: Defeat Misbegotten Crusader at Cave of the Forlorn in the Mountaintops of the Giants.
7) Marais Executioner’s Sword
- Skill: Eochaid’s Dancing Blade
- Requirements: Dexterity 14, Strength 24, Arcane 23
- Location: Defeat Elemer of the Briar at Shaded Castle in Altus Plateau.
8) Devourer’s Scepter
- Skill: Devourer of Worlds
- Requirements: Dexterity 20, Strength 24, Intelligence 25
- Location: Defeat Bernahl at Warmaster’s Shack in Limgrave.
9) Sword of Night and Flame
- Skill: Night and Flame Stance
- Requirements: Dexterity 12, Strength 12, Intelligence 24, Faith 24
- Location: Inside a chest at Caria Manor, Liurnia of the Lakes.
These are the locations of all the nine Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring, as of now.
Do you really need the Legendary Armaments to beat the game?
Well, as far as games like these go, it is always better to have top-tier items and upgradability. Especially for armor and weapons, as to defeat such notorious foes you will be needing all the boost on both defense and offense. These Legendary items are surely the most powerful ones in the game but you may prefer to use only a handful of them. As the most powerful doesn’t always relay to being the most useful.
ALSO READ | How to get the Spirit Calling Bell in Elden Ring
This concludes today’s article on the location of the 9 Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring. Be sure to follow us for more Gaming, Anime, and Hardware related articles.