An exciting update River Raids is going to drop this February 2021 in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. According to Ubisoft, players will get access to more skills and abilities alongside this update. After the Yule festival event, River Raids is the next post-launch update for all players of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. The most exciting thing about this update is that it is completely free.
- River Raids will include 3 replayable maps along with new skills, abilities, gears, runes, books of knowledge, and more.
- A new Jomsvikings Hall will be added to the settlement.
- River Raids is dropping on this February 2021.
All about River Raids Update
Well, River Raids is practically more raiding. After players are done raiding all the monasteries available in the Map of England, there is pretty much nothing left. Well, yes, players can re-raid the same but the loot isn’t repeatable. River Raids is a new game mode that is bringing THREE NEW REPLAYABLE Maps which will also be brimming with new runes, gear sets, books of knowledge, skills, abilities, and much more.
There might also be an option to players’ settlement expansion that is beyond level 6 which is currently the maximum level right now. Ubisoft is adding a Jomsviking Hall as well. Players will be able to expand their settlement by building this new hall. This means players might be able to bring more jomsvikings in their raids. Currently, the maximum number of Jomsvikings a player can assign to his ship is 6 but after this update, we might be able to add even more.
What we think about River Raids Update
The whole Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game seems practically easy after players reach level 400. But this might not continue to be easy after the drop of the River Raids update. If you recruit any Jomsviking right now in the game, you will see something said like “Rank 1“. So this means after the update there would be other ranked jomsvikings as well. We still don’t know on what basis they are going to be ranked but what we can guess is that this ranking system is going to be highly effective during the upcoming raids.
This is where everything might get difficult. Players might have to recruit and take the best-ranked jomsvikings in their raids to fulfill their missions. Of course, jomsvikings will remain on your side till they are paid with silver.
How would you prepare for the River Raids Post-launch update?
We believe River Raids would be difficult and challenging for all players. But players are free to replay them until they complete their raids. Well, we have a few suggestions that will help you find it less difficult :
- Players may start with getting complete armor sets like Thor’s Armor, Thegn’s Armor, Hidden One’s Armor, and a few more. These are scattered around in the maps of the game. The point of this suggestion is that these armors are a few of the best ones and a major set of perks activate when the whole armor is equipped.
We have an article where we have mentioned all the locations of Thor’s Armor pieces and how to find them. Click here to find it out.
- Every ISU Weapons must be found. These are the weapons that are more powerful than most of the weapons out there in the world of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. These weapons provide a great advantage over ordinary weapons because they deal more amount of damage to the enemies.
If you want to find out everything about the ISU Weapons, their locations, and where to find them then you may click on the link below :
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla- All ISU Weapons, Where to find them
The River Raids update is going to release this February 2021. We are very excited to try it out. Are you all excited as well? Do you want to add more strategies about how to prepare for River Raids update? Then feel free to mention them in the comments below.
Also, if you haven’t checked out our article on 8 Best Abilities & Their Locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla then feel free to visit it. Who knows, this might also help you prepare for the upcoming raids as well.